TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING IN THE ONLINE STORE
I. GENERAL REGULATIONS
1. The Online Store is available at the internet address www. sklep.bmtg.eu
It is run by the company “BMTG Marek Gelbert”, hereinafter referred to as the SELLER, based in Gąsawy Rządowe 116, 26-502 Jastrząb, written to the Central Registration and Information on Business in Poland, NIP [Taxpayer’s Identification Number] number: PL7991030223, Civil partnership’s [National Official Business Register] number REGON: 672763358,
Phone: +48 48 6290226, +48 504022022
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLN: 76 2490 0005 0000 4500 5113 0814
Alior Bank S.A. Kod SWIFT: ALBPPLPW
PLN: 71 1750 0012 0000 0000 1260 9795
USD: 68 1750 0012 0000 0000 1262 9249
BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A. Kod SWIFT: PPABPLPKXXX
2. The company or person making purchases through the website www.sklep.bmtg.eu will be hereinafter referred to as the BUYER.
II. ACCEPTANCE AND FULFILLMENT OF ORDERS
1. The condition for using the Store’s services is to read the regulations and its acceptance. When placing an order, the BUYER accepts the conditions of the regulations.
2. The order from the BUYER placed via the website www.sklep.bmtg.eu is verified by SELLER, If the BUYER has the agreement with individual conditions, it may be applied during the verification. Then the BUYER receives a proforma invoice for the purpose of its verification and payment creation or order confirmation.
3. The orders in the Store are processed on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. Processing of the order begins after payment is done by the BUYER.
4. If ordered goods are available in the SELLER’s warehouse, the shipment is carried out without delay. Approximate delivery time of the products, which are not available in SELLER’s warehouse or which will be produced on a special BUYERS’s order, will be given on proforma invoice or by e-mail and depands of external deliveries and / or the current production time.
III. PRICES AND DELIVERY TERMS
1. The prices on the website www.sklep.bmtg.eu are net prices and do not include VAT. The given prices do not constitute as an offer in the context of the law, they are only information. SALLER reserves the right to create products without prior notice, change the prices of new products, withdraw products from promotion, etc.
Prices are at the SELLER’s location – EXW (Ex Works), in accordance with INCOTERMS International Commercial Terms.
2. In the Store there are two types of currencies available: USD and PLN. At the request of the BUYER, SELLER can consider other currencies.
3. The delivery of the product takes place in the manner selected by the BUYER.
The SELLER currently provides the following product delivery methods:
a) courier or forwarding
b) courier cash on delivery (available depending on the situation)
c) pickup in person at the SELLER’s werahouse at the address: Gąsawy Rządowe 116, 26-502 Jastrząb, from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
3. Shipment of the parcels weighing up to 31 kg takes place via a courier company. For heavier loads a different carrier is selected.
4. Shipping costs and terms of delivery are on the proforma invoice or separate e-mail from the SUPPLIER.
5. Approximate delivery time to the BUYER in Poland is up to 24 hours + 24 hours to prepare the order. For abroad shipments SELLER will inform BUYER in separate e-mail and proforma invoice. Production or process of order preparation stars after payment received.
6. The SELLER reserves the right to partial shipments.
7. In the event of a possible delay in delivery, no compensation will be applied.
IV. PAYMENT METHODS
1. In the Store available are following payment methods:
a) payment by bank transfer to the bank account on the proforma invoice.
b) cash payment at the company’s premises.
c) cash on delivery (available depending on the situation).
2. The BUYER, who choose the payment via bank transfer, should do it withing 7 days. In the absence of payment within 7 days, the order is valid and the SELLER may remove it from the system. The proforma invoice number should be placed in the payment title.
3. Foreign orders can only be paid by bank transfer.
V. WARRANTY AND COMPLAINT
1. Diamond tools produced by the SELLER.
The SELLER makes every effort to ensure that the diamond tools are manufactured in accordance with the highest safety and quality standards, so that they meet or exceed the European standard EN13236.
All diamond tools are covered by a 2-year warranty.
The warranty covers any manufacturing defects of the product.
The warranty does not cover:
– damage resulting from the action of forces greater than the mechanical strength of diamond segments, welded or soldered connection, strength of the steel blank, strength of the tool body. For example, the detachment of diamond segments as a result of the block being cut, blocking the blade during cutting by loose reinforcing bars, etc.
– damage by overheating of the diamond saw blade
– damage caused by improper use or improper application of diamond tools.
2. Machines and products of other manufacturers are covered by the warranty of the manufacturers of the products sold.
VI. TRANSPORT DAMAGE CLAIMS
1. Upon the arrival of the courier, the BUYER should:
a) check the external condition of the shipment in the presence of the courier,
b) confirm and pay for the shipment in the case of cash on delivery
c) unpack and check the condition and contents
d) check whether the product is not damaged or has no other physical defects.
2. The SELLER sends new products. If the BUYER notices damage to the packaging, he should file a claim with the carrier. If the product has no visible damage to the packaging, but is in poor condition due to transport damage, the BUYER should report a claim to the transport company within 24 hours, and inform the SELLER via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject “SHIPMENT DAMAGE” “, providing a detailed description and photo documentation.
3. In the event that the BUYER does not collect the product delivered by the courier, for which the order has been confirmed, the BUYER will be charged with all costs resulting from this fact – e.g. shipping, packaging, handling, additional costs, etc.
VII. RETURNS OF GOODS
1. The BUYER should contact the SELLER to confirm the possibility of return and the conditions for returning the goods. After receiving the consent of the SELLER for the return and the acceptance of the terms of the return by the Customer, the goods may be returned. The conditions for a possible return, as well as the value of the amount returned for the goods, depend on the type of goods and the situation. The returned product must be returned at BUYER expense, with all accessories, intact, in the original packaging and a copy of the invoice. Upon receipt of the goods, its condition is verified, and then appropriate documentation is prepared.
4. We do not accept returns of products personalized, custom-made, imported, used, etc.
The BUYER should maintain strict confidentiality of the data provided by the SELLER regarding all technical data, specifications, inventions, technological processes that are confidential and have been disclosed to the BUYER by the SELLER, his employees, agents or subcontractors and any other confidential information regarding the SELLER’s activities, its products and services that the BUYER can obtain.
The BUYER will disclose confidential information only to those of its employees, agents and subcontractors who need to know it in order to fulfill the BUYER’s obligations under the Agreement and will ensure that such employees, agents and subcontractors comply with the obligations set out in this clause as if they were a party to the Agreement. This clause will survive termination of the Agreement.
IX. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. By placing an order, the BUYER agrees to the processing of the personal data provided by him for the purpose of processing and handling the order by the SELLER, who is also the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.
2. Personal data in the SELLER’s database shall not be transferred to entities that do not participate in the performance of the sales contract.
3. The BUYER, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, has the right to access, correct and delete their personal data. The SELLER provides each BUYER with the right to control the processing of data in accordance with art. 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, their absence makes it impossible to complete the BUYER’s order.